Adventure activities of every intensity!
Discover the lost art of monkeying-around!
Explore the scenery AND your boundaries with dozens of safe yet spine tingling games, suspended above the forest floor. For guests of all abilities!
- The 150-foot Bungy Jump and the 140 km/h Primal Swing launch from the famous trestle-inspired bridge, and dive toward the awesome Nanaimo River;
- Two gentle guided DragonFLY Zip Lines soar from high River Canyon edges;
- The popular Monkido Aerial Adventure spiders through the lush Douglas fir forest, including dozens of games, obstacles, and zip lines that rise to 60-feet above ground;
- And the new freakishly-fun 40-foot “What’s To Fear Jump”, is a total leap of faith (and freedom)!
- 2 Nights Luxury Accommodation
- $100 towards any adventure at Wildplay Elements Park in Nanaimo
Starting at $92/person/night (min. 2 night stay)*
*Please note, rate quoted is based on double occupancy in a Studio Suite during low season and does not include tax. Rate will vary upon season and room type. Upgrades and customizable packages available, ask us for more info! Not available in conjunction with other specials and offers. Please note package is only available during March to November during Wild Play’s season.