Long Term Rentals & Extended Stays
There's No Reason to Rush Your Vacation
Snowbirds! Are you looking for a new place to vacation this year? Perhaps your sunny getaway is postponed and you still want an extended stay somewhere other than home. No matter the reason, Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort in Parksville, BC, offers the perfect place to settle in and stay a while. Weekly and monthly stays available year-round (based on availability).
Parksville specifically enjoys a Mediterranean-like dryness due to the rain shadow effect from Mount Arrowsmith and is know as “Canada’s Riviera”. It rains more in Puerto Vallarta (1,392 mm annually) than in Parksville (1,126 mm). Travel and Leisure Magazine and MSN Travel Editors have rated Parksville one of the world’s top ten island destinations. And Better Homes and Gardens rated the area Canada’s Best Family Friendly Beach Destination.
Reasons to extend your vacation in Parksville this year:
- One of our fully equipped 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom vacation rentals offers you the perfect place to relax or use as a home-base for exploring this beautiful area
- We’re easy to get to – just a short flight or scenic drive to the Island
- Flexible cancellation policies (see terms below) – we understand if plans change
- Our weather is very mild in the winter – even the golf courses are open year-round!
- We offer a safe and relaxing environment – click here for our Resort safety information
- Close to community amenities – within 5 to 15 minutes to grocery stores, restaurants, retail, pharmacies and local attractions
- Our accommodations are perfect for family holidays (ask us about a discount if you require 3 or more rooms for family visitors!)
- The Parksville Qualicum Beach area offers many activities that anyone can enjoy – beach walks, hikes, biking, shopping, caving, fishing…you get the picture.
Comfortable and private suites
Balcony or patio with BBQ
Amazing amenities at your doorstep
Our fully-equipped 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites offer the perfect choice for your getaway with the following amenities:
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchens
- BBQ on balcony or patio
- In-suite washer & dryer
- Private bedrooms
- Spacious living areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite Guest Services
- Outdoor hot tub
- Onsite fitness room
- Lounge room & meeting space
- Outdoor fireplace and patio
Things to do in the Parksville Qualicum Beach area:
You’ll find many activities and experiences minutes of our Resort. Ocean fishing, leisurely walks on the beaches or trails, wildlife viewing, spas, outstanding dining options… the list goes on.
Contact us to reserve your extended stay:
Terms & Conditions:
- Housekeeping: Monthly stays only offer housekeeping service once per week, additional cleans or a refreshing of supplies are available, charges may apply.
- Deposits: Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below.
- 7-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27-119 night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund of deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the time frames listed below.
- 7-26 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 7-days of arrival.
- 27+ night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 30-days of arrival.
- If reserving a monthly stay of 27-nights or more, taxes are exempt. If stay dates are shortened to less than 27 consecutive days, applicable taxes will be charged.
- Long term stays are based on availability.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Please check individual accommodation pages for the full list of amenities for each suite.
- Waterfront Villa’s are not available for monthly stays.