Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
True Key Hotels & Resorts is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and employees, we meet or exceed all Work Safe BC and Centre for Disease Control protocols. We want to ensure that everyone feels safe when visiting Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort and other True Key properties, so you can feel confident that you’ve made the right choice for your vacation destination.
We are encouraging guests to book direct in order to ensure that you are kept up to date on our current operating procedures.
OUR STEPS TO ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
We are frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout our Resort including disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
We complete a full deep-cleaning of each room after each guest has departed using Health Canada approved cleaning products
Our team has been provided hand sanitizer and additional cleaning supplies, masks and gloves for the safety of each other and guests
We have adopted no-contact check-in & check-out procedures as well as asking guests to be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find out more information if you are planning on staying with us.
- Is your Resort open? Yes, we are open with new protocols in place to keep our guests and employees safe.
- Is your pool open? Our pool is open seasonally from May 1st – September 31st between 7:00 am – 11:00 pm. Guest are permitted to use the pool for 1-hour each day. Please note that from 7:00 – 8:00 am and 10:00 – 11:00 pm guests must be over the age of 19.
- Is your hot tub open? Our hot tub is open daily from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm. Please note that guests are permitted to 30 minute time slots in the hot tub, reservations for time slots must be arranged at the front desk prior to use and cannot be made more than 72 hours in advance. Please note that from 7:00 – 8:00 am and 10:00 – 11:00 pm guests must be over the age of 19.
- Is your fitness centre open? Yes, we have reopened our fitness centre. The fitness facility is open daily from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm. Please note that from 7:00 – 8:00 am and 10:00 – 11:00 pm guests must be over the age of 19. Please make sure to sign-in and out and follow the rules and safety measures provided. Limit of 1 person or a maximum of 3 from the same bubble.
- Are any restaurants open? Several Parksville restaurants are open for outdoor dining, take-out and delivery.
True Key Hotels & Resorts meets or exceeds all housekeeping protocols provided by the BC Center for Disease Control, WCB and the Provincial Health Authority.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the resort.
The following are some of the key protocols we are asking of our team and our guests to ensure a clean and safe environment:
- Regularly sanitizing of the front desk, public areas, coffee machines, door knobs, furniture and other high-touch points
- Disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
- A full deep-cleaning of each suite and it’s contents after each guest has departed using Health Canada approved cleaning products
- Professionally laundered and sterilized sheets, towels, etc.
- Providing team with additional cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and wastebaskets available for all resort & hotel guests
We are asking all guests to:
- Be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
- Follow contactless check-in and check-out procedures
- If you become ill and have recently visited us please contact us as soon as practical so appropriate measures can be taken to protect others
- If you do not feel well and are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue) please postpone your visit until you are well
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all events are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions and travel. To learn more, please visit the links below: