Top 10 Must Do’s
Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism Association recently asked their Facebook followers about the top things to do in Parksville Qualicum Beach and here’s what they learned!
1. Play at Mini-Golf Fun Zones.
2. Fly a kite, build a sandcastle, play or watch beach volleyball, visit the skateboard park, or stroll the boardwalk at Parksville Community Park.
3. Shop at unique boutique stores and galleries.
4. Eat! Find a restaurant with an incredible view, cozy atmosphere, or ingredients sourced from farms nearby.
5. Visit the small community of Coombs for quirky shops and attractions including the infamous Old Country “Goats on the Roof” Market.
6. Head to Englishman River Falls Provincial Park.
7. Explore the sandstone beaches of Nanoose Bay, especially at Madrona Point (at the end of Madrona Drive) and The Jib. Great places to discover sea stars!
8. Enjoy Milner Gardens & Woodland in Qualicum Beach.
9. Sample fruit wine and cheese at Mooberry Winery and Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, both located at Morningstar Farm in Parksville.
10. Soak up the sun and fun at a summer street market.