Parksville in the Spring
We LOVE this time of year! The flowers are blooming and there are so many adventures to be had. If you are planning a trip to the Parksville Qualicum Beach area soon, we have created this Springtime bucket list for you:
- Visit Coombs Old Country Market – a fun-filled market with goats on the roof, beautiful gifts and crafts, great food and ice cream.
- Stroll through Butterfly World & Gardens – walk amongst hundreds of free-flying exotic butterflies in our indoor tropical gardens.
- Enjoy a fun day at Paradise Fun Park – everything from mini golf to bumper boats, a day at Paradise Fun Park is sure to be fun for the entire family.
- A short walk from Sunrise Ridge takes you to Rathtrevor Park, with its woodland and oceanfront trails, and picnic grounds. At low tide the ocean recedes, at times, up to a kilometer from the shore.
- Wander through Cathedral Grove, located in MacMillan Provincial Park, a network of trails under the shadow of towering ancient Douglas-fir trees, majestic pillars untouched by the modern world – some more than 800 years old.
- Visit Horne Lake Caves – take a tour through incredible caves found not too far from Parksville. Climb ramps, latters, go down slides, and enjoy a sub-terrain adventure.
Call us today if you would like more ideas – 250-248-4674