Winter Bucket List
Visit us in Parksville this winter and we are sure you will be impressed! There are so many activities that the whole family will enjoy. These are some of our top ten activities but ask us for more ideas by calling 250-248-4674.
- Coombs Country Market – Famous for their goats on the roof, international foods, imported gifts, in store baked goods, and of course… ice cream!
- Cathedral Grove – Plan to spend a few hours wandering Cathedral Grove’s trail system and gazing up at 800 year-old giant cedars.
- Horne Lake Caves – Experience the magic of the underground cave world within this unique park.
- Milner Gardens & Woodlands – Immerse yourself in one of the Top 10 Gardens in Canada, according to Canadian Geographic.
- Rathtrevor Beach Park – Majestic old growth trees, beautiful ocean sunsets, a wide sandy beach to explore.
- Old School House Arts Centre – A heritage building that is home to three galleries featuring monthly exhibitions by British Columbia artists.
- North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre – A unique experience with wildlife viewing, eagle flight cage, and museum.
- Butterfly World & Gardens – Stroll amongst hundreds of free-flying exotic butterflies in their indoor tropical gardens.
- Golf – There are 6 golf courses close by that cater to every level of player and budget.
Dining – The Parksville area is packed with a truly diverse range of all-budget independent dining establishments – some secreted away in oceanside resorts and on backcountry roads, others clustered in the heart of town.