Frequently Asked Questions - Resort Policies
Helpful information to make for an enjoyable stay…
Enhanced Cleaning Fee:
Due to COVID-19, housekeeping sanitization procedures have changed dramatically and we are committed to meeting or exceeding protocols provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control, WCB and the Provincial Health Authority to keep all of our guests and employees safe. Because of these new procedures, we will be charging a $25/stay+tax enhanced cleaning fee to all guests of our Resort until these protocols are relaxed. This fee will be charged at check-in. For more details on our sanitization procedures, please visit www.TrueKey.ca/COVID-19.
How do you guarantee my reservation?
Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below.
- 1-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27+ night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – the full amount of room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
To receive a full refund of deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the time frames listed below.
- 1-6 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 72-hours of arrival.
- 7-26 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 7-days of arrival.
- 27+ night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 30-days of arrival.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – no cancellations or refunds will be issued for these rate types.
When can I Check-in / Check-out?
Check-in is 4:00p.m. and check-out is 10:00am. Additional charges may apply for late check-outs and a request must be made in advance.
Can I Smoke?
Smoking of any kind – which includes tobacco products, vaping, and cannabis – is restricted to the designated smoking areas ONLY. Smoking of any kind on the deck of your vacation home not permitted. A charge will be incurred if you are discovered smoking in one of the vacation rental suites.
Are Pets Allowed?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in the units or on the resort grounds, with the exception of certified companion or guide dogs.
What is the Environmental Fee?
At Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort, each guest contributes a $1/night environmental fee which the Resort invests in projects to help remove, reduce, and eliminate the creation of greenhouse gases from the air we all share. These projects include: bigger and better recycling programs, green lifestyle services like bike racks, alternative in-room energy solutions such as energy efficient lighting, and more!
Do the units have Air Conditioning?
Only a few of our suites offer air conditioning. Please request an air conditioned room when making a reservation, additional fees may apply.
Does the Resort have a Restaurant?
There is no restaurant directly on-site, but there is one within a 2-minute walk of the resort and there are many other dining options just short drive away.
Will we have Internet Access?
Yes! All of our accommodations have complementary wireless internet access.