Parksville Golf Courses
Vancouver Island’s Mecca for Golfers
Parksville is the golfing centre of mid Vancouver Island. The golf courses in Parksville and Qualicum Beach are all within 30 minutes from Sunrise Ridge and because of the mild climate on Vancouver Island are open almost 365 days a year.
Learn more about the golf courses below and don’t forget that when you book your golf through the resort you will receive 15% Off accommodations.
- Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club, north of Qualicum Beach, is a complete package with a challenging 18-hole, par 61 course, a driving range, practice bunker, 2 practice greens and a full service clubhouse.
- Eagle Crest’s 18-hole course in Qualicum Beach overlooks the Strait of Georgia and the mainland’s snow-covered Coast Mountains.
- Fairwinds’ 18 hole course, the 1999 PGA Facility of the Year, was designed by Les Furber and is considered a thinking golfer’s course.
- Morningstar’s 18 hole course, also designed by Les Furber, is a challenging course with two of its holes listed among the top eighteen of Vancouver Island golf courses.
- Pheasant Glen, a par 72 18-hole course is located at the foot of Mt. Arrowsmith with pleasant meadows, lakes and woods.
- Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf Course, a challenging 9-hole par 69 course, is one of BC’s oldest. It is a narrow, tree-lined course with challenging greens.